Well, they wouldn't let me use bitcherella so the blog name's gotta stay. Here's a pic of me teaching kids to be Liberal Progressives... This is also the temporary home for a new RV Homemaking blog which has yet to be named, or its own site. Stay tuned.







Wednesday, February 23, 2011

After the terrible and bitchy side of me ridiculed a number of blogs and the authors/bloggers here at Witchella, I have decided to join the party and have a blog of my own about homemaking…but with a twist. Since we live in a motorhome, my take is rather a selfish one…I am living the sweet life of a nomad. A gypsy existence, one where whims, weather and how my back feels in the morning dictate my activities. My husband Paul and I travel here and there, visiting friends, relatives and exploring the country. Our kids are actually two very spoiled yorkipoos so few cute pictures of my kids doing stuff like modeling the new dress mommy just made out of a tea towel and scrap burlap or eating the cake pops she just whipped up. No contemplative youngsters wistfully looking at rainbows or splashing around rain puddles in their Pottery Barn Kid rubber boots that cost $150 per pair. OK, I jest and am being a little bit mean, but you cannot believe some of the stuff these bloggers have their kids do for mommy’s blog pictures. Every stinking one of these kids is cheek pinchin’ adorable, and dressed to the nines in current styles I’ve never seen since I am an old woman who is no longer a slave to the Spiegel’s catalogue. I live in a motorhome that is the size of some of these bloggers master bedroom walk-in closets or kitchen pantries and there is a decided lack of stainless steel and granite/marble/quartz in my kitchen. Our motorhome is 10 years old and the best it boasts is solid surface counters that did not hold up as well as I had hoped and ceramic tile in the hallway. V You won’t see me posting pictures of my neat and tidy food pantry with the glass jars with chalkboard labels that is all the rage now. I am lucky I can open my pantry without a can of baked beans falling out and breaking a toe. Ask me how I know this…. So, you ask…a blog about homemaking in a motorhome? Yeah, why not? There are tons of RVing bloggers and blogs out there. Beautiful photos fill these travel blogs, and some post wonderful nature photos of the surrounding areas where the RVer’s are staying. Me, I wanna talk about homemaking in a motorhome. The good…the bad…and the stupid. Stay tuned.




PS….I am looking for blog names…send suggestions…yanno, serious ones please…

No comments:

Post a Comment